Company: Mighty Casey Media LLC
— Bio —Ever hear of a little company called Google?What are they famous for?
How about the Mayo Clinic? What are they famous for?
What’s your company famous for? If you’re not sure – or worse, your answer is something like “technology solutions” or “IT services” – we can help. Mighty Casey Media helps you create content that tells the remarkable stories that make you & your company famous.
I'm a Chief Message Officer: a communication + message guru who creates content that tells the stories about the value you deliver to your customers. In today's web-driven attention economy, you need those value-driven stories to build a solid connection with customers. You tell those stories with content - audio, video, the written word - to build engagement and connection with your market.
I have a special interest in healthcare and healthcare technology, and have a big voice in the e-patient community.
- Storyteller, media consultant, speaker, writer with deep expertise in broadcasting & theater. And stand-up comedy.
- Cancer warrior, author of Amazon bestseller "Cancer for Christmas: Making the Most of a Daunting Gift". Evangelist for participatory medicine and Health 2.0. One of the Disruptive Women in Health Care.
- 20+ years in network news + sports, covering stories for Dateline and Today, presidential campaigns, wars, presidential campaigns that turned into wars, NFL Playoff games, Stanley Cup hockey, and the NBA..
- theater/performance studies at the University of San Francisco, American Conservatory Theater, HB Studios, and the American Comedy Institute add value to both my presentation coaching & my own speaking engagements. Life is theater - act accordingly.
- honed my speaking skills doing stand-up comedy, performing at Caroline’s, Gotham Comedy Club, Catch A Rising Star, and the New York Comedy Club.
I even talked my way out of police custody in Saudi Arabia. Yes, I'm that good.
After facing drunken hecklers, corporate audiences are a walk in the park. Even those who don't want to embrace change quickly...or at all.
Latest Network Activity
- Posted: Takeaways From Stanford Medicine X Conference
Commented on: The Price, Cost, and Value of Bio-Pharmaceutical Care
Would love to hear an insider's view of the vast price (and I do mean PRICE) disparities in forumulary between the US ...
Commented on: #ObamaCare and You: The Health Insurance Marketplace and Small Business
I agree that most people can't shop for health insurance on their own, at least not now. However, given that AHIP got ...
- Posted: Pay More, Get Less: US Healthcare in a Nutshell