Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame Announces 2012 Inductees
Congratulations to the 2012 Class of Inductees to the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame (HIHOF):
- Mark Gothberg, Editor, eHealthcare Strategy & Trends, and Chairman, eHealthcare Leadership Awards
- Ed Bennett, founder of the Hospital Social Network List.
Innovative Products and Services:
- Mayo Clinic for their online patient education efforts
- PatientsLikeMe, the world’s first health data-sharing Web site.
Innovative Provider Network:
- Community Health Network, Indianapolis, Indiana
The Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame honors men, women and organizations that have made outstanding, long-lasting contributions to the healthcare Internet industry. The organization’s purpose, while honoring innovation, is to ensure that the history of the industry is preserved for future generations new to the healthcare industry. Inductees are selected annually by an independent Board of Judges, on which I had the privilege of serving this past year. Learn more about the 2012 class at www.hihof.com or click on the links above.
The five inductees will be honored at an awards luncheon held November 13, 2012, at the 16thAnnual Greystone.net Healthcare Internet Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Congrats again! Well deserved.